Patreon Sketches

Share your artistic endeavors here!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Patreon Sketches

Post by Jennalyn »

In case you want to display the cuteness of Sushi's sketches, I figured it would be nice to have a communal thread!

I asked her to sketch one of my "founding Mystics" for my extended family line. This fella started the trend of the up-do ponytails that wends its way down through his descendants.

A bit of backstory on him for fun: He defied standard convention by forming a Song with two other Mystic mares, as well as Charge and Burst. Together, the five of them restored an oasis that had been consumed by the Desert long ago. I think there may have even been malicious reason for its original destruction - possibly the work of a Misery decades prior.

They sit at a pivotal location for their region and the existence of their oasis opened previously unsustainable traveling routes through that portion of the desert. Healthy plants, some available water, and the magic to defend it all, as well as the staunch support of some local Desert Songs... he's always been quite a figure in my head!

Maybe I should write about that whole mess someday. o_o

Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Patreon Sketches

Post by Seren »

Ohhh that hair! XD It looks fantastic!

(I hope it's okay to comment, I'll delete it if not!)
Signature under construction!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Oh, yes, comments are great! I should have mentioned that in the first post. xD But yeah, this is like a separate thread to post them and also to comment/chat as we'd like.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

I love his updo, honestly just so cute on him. I love his that's a family thing though XD (to have an updo like his)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Cuteness overload, this topic shall have it!

I asked Sushi to draw my first girl, the little lady that drew me into the Sam world when she got accepted into Glint's Song.

Look at those eyes! You cannot resist the eyes... Whether she's begging forgiveness for her latest goofiness or just pleading for attention...

Image Image Image Image
Image Image