Seeking Feathery Stallion

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Seeking Feathery Stallion

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Well, I personally would love to find a Song for my newest Sam, Calamity. She's looking for a stallion with at least one feathery trait, as she finds feathers very appealing. She is also somewhat attracted to rainbows, though that isn't necessary. So basically, the brighter and featheryer the stallion, the better off he is with Calamity. She hasn't been certed yet, though I assure you, she is mine.

Her traits are Feather Mane, Feather Tail, and Cheek Feathers.

Calamity of the Broken Rainbow sat quietly at the edge of a large open clearing, staring out at it with an unreadable expression. She then turned her head to look sadly at her feathered tail. Several feathers were missing due to her recent molt, and the ones that were there were rather short. She knew it was the same story with her Feathered Mane and Cheek Feathers, and she knew that in this state she looked rather bald and pathetic. It was always pretty embarassing for Calamity to meet other Sams like this, so she tried to stay hidden during her molts. Fortunately, they didn't come very often, but when they did... Well, she'd rather not be seen.

Calamity had always wanted to meet a nice feathery stallion, one that liked her for her personality, not just her looks. Of course, she had always been told that stallions like that only existed in stories and fairytales. But she could hope, right? Calamity began to wander out into the clearing, just as the wind seemed to pick up. It rustled the small feathers that jutted out from various spots on her head and rear, as though to make them more apparently visible. She doubted anyone was in the area to see her, but there was always the possibility that her dream stallion was lurking just beyond the edge of the clearing...
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Seeking Feathery Stallion

Post by Jennalyn »

I don't currently have any feathery boys looking for ladies or I would certainly see about recruiting your lovely new girl. I just wanted to recommend that you check out boys like Kagari's Crisp of Summer Pines, who has a feathered mane and tail. Nighthenge's Eye of the Verdant Forest is also extremely feathery and handsome. Both of those users are quite active, so they'd probably be receptive to poking. ^_^
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

((Oh! I hadn't thought about poking! *goes to poke*))
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

((*giggle* Poking's how I fill up most of my Songs, and find my mares their comfy niches in life. The worst somebody can do is say "no, sorry, already full and/or have other plans" and then you just move on to the next pokee. Works rather well. ^_^))
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

ooh, I agree, she would go very nicely with Crisp! They would make VERY nice babies!
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

((I think I sent the message to Kagari... Why isn't it showing up in my sent messages box or my outbox?))
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

*nodnod* Both so very feathery and yet both without wings? And her having a white base, meaning she goes with pretty much any stallion? A match made in 'ooooh, shiny'. x3

As to the sending, if it sent properly then it should show up. *headtilt* Did you hit preview by accident and then move off of the page? I've done that more than once. >>;
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

or saved it, sometimes that happens. You could always send another explaining what happened.

*wants to stalk the two for a breeding with two trait modiems*
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

If only Bounty could have more mares *eyes her* He'd definitely be trying to woo her!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

((Well if she doesn't find a mate by the time I can afford to get one of my dream stallions he'll definatly come acourting XD ))
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage