September pickups!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
MadMooCow
Yearling
Yearling

Re: September pickups!

Post by MadMooCow »

Those custom Sams are great!

Misery of the Weeping Clouds reminds me I need to somehow grab a misery. :lol: Glaze is so cute, I spy the Rainbow Fish, man I used to love that book. Eeeee lionfish!
Kagari
is behind you
is behind you
Favorite Sam species: Northern

Post by Kagari »

I love seeing all the new Sams that people come up with and how Sushi brings them to life. It's so fun. X3
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

SO CUTE. <3
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Misery looks fantastic with his yellow thunderbolts and combo butterfly draconic wings, and I am loving the fins on those two aquatics, Flare's especially all spiky and stripey. I just love animal mimics. Glaze has lovely scales.
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Eeeee Rainbow Fish! Such pretty shiny colors Glaze has. And the lion fish is sooooo amazing! I have to say, all the recent aquatics have just been stunning.

Misery= <3 Those wings are to die for.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Thank you as always for your comments :D I love being able to bring people's customs to life!

And here's the last of the customs, whoo :D

Image Image Image

Jennalyn's Misery girl also grew, she looks a little.. intimidating o_o

Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Kagari
is behind you
is behind you
Favorite Sam species: Northern

Post by Kagari »

Oh goodness, another Aquatic! Very pretty, especially the mane.

I love the big eared guy as well! So cute. X3

And the grin on the first one!

All amazing.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Scythe is going to make Xenon so freaking happy, it's ridiculous. His expression is fantastic. Talk about full of character!

Tervenna's little mini Overture is precious. Those ears on the monochromatic body, just... d'awww. And his little flitty companion looks so perfect next to him.

I already gave you a long, incoherent spouting of affection over Misery's growth. She's unbelievable. I'll leave it at that. Tired myself out with the previous effusion of gratitude. xD

Koi made a precious little foal, but as an adult... an aquatic with a leonine mane just makes my day a million and one times better! Especially with such vibrant, gorgeous colors and patterns. His parents are so very confused. xD And yet, oddly proud. He has his sire's face and his dam's expression and/or mannerisms, which is so much fun. Now to find him some Aquatic and/or Water Elemental and/or Water Mystic and/or Sam ladies who like the water!
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

All of the customs this time around turned out looking absolutely amazing. <3 The two aquatics in particular are just stunning - wow. Seriously. Rainbow fish mimic? How can it get better than that? And Koi is just very pretty, especially with that lovely mane of his. XD That Misery boy.. his coloring is fantastic. I love the lightning-bolts, and his wings!

Phwaaa, but... Scythe. Oh, Scythe. @_@

He is perfect. Not even exaggerating a little bit. That pale coat of his, and his so-blond mane and tail. I love how delicate his striping is, too. I'm almost at a loss for words, here. <3 But trust me when I say that I am a happy, happy Xenon.

<333
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

All of the September Sams are wonderful!!! lol Glint cracks me up and Plume is amazing. xD Scythe is perfectly awesome. xD;;; All of the pets are super cool. ^^
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Ooh, more custome! Scythe does not look...sane. Mind, from what I've read about him he isn't, so that works well. Wonderful job capturing that rather creepy grin of his!

Overture is so cute! Little bunny Sam almost! He looks like he's listening to something his little pet is trying to tell him...

And Koi is amazing! Such a lovely aquatic! I want to see his baby picture too! I'll be watching for this batch to show up in the database so I can see what a little aquatic foal looks like! I love his autumn colors. We went from no aquatic stallions to two of them in just a few days! And now Flare is grumping about how there's not enough water mares to go around...

And wow did Misery grow up stunning! She looks like she's about to bite someone's head off...but she's stunning! I love the little scale/spikes on her back and hind legs.

Congrats everyone! More amazing Sams!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

WOW! O.O!! These guys are all GORGEOUS!!! The MIsery's are just SWEET looking, as in Gnarley way! XD and I just think Glaze is so FREAKIN adorable I could just fart! :3

Im quite smitten with Flare as well. Im a HUGE lion fish fan and he is just Stunning! :D All of them are! ^_^ Congrats you guys and good job Sushi!!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

Woah, Scythe is creepy with his sharp toothy grin, Overture is so cute being all mini with long ears, Koi has beautiful colouring and patterning, and Misery is amazing with her spiny scales.
Tervenna
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Tervenna »

I love my little blue roan bunny sam :D

And his little bitty hummingbird!

I love his name too - and it is insanely appropriate at the moment *looks at storm outside*
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

Kyaa. . . Jenn's Misery. . . wwooowww! *_*
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Scyyyythe.... o.o
-drools-
I need to RP with him, Xenon! CAUSE HE IS MESSED UP WITH WIN.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Scythe is a sexy beast. o_o Overture and Koi are just so handsome, and Misery is... is... just wow!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Poor messed-up Scythe XD I am glad that I had the opportunity to bring him to life, and I look forward to seeing him any RPs!

Not really a pickup, but I donated these guys to PonyIsland for their site-wide Fall Festival. I hope they find nice new homes :D

Image Image
Image Image

Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Oh wow. o__o Those are two beautiful mares. The dramatic coloring and shading on Medley makes me look at her and just... drool. Not to mention my mad spectrum love. And the perennial growth trait has quickly become such a nifty feature on Sams! I love seeing the differences between each patch of growth thus far. <3<3<3
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

Aww, makes me want to get a PI account even more now! Why must you cost money!!!

Those two are lovely, I saw them while stalking the PI thread. Medley has an awesome position and beautiful rainbowy colouration, and Fall is so fall like with the tree on his head dropping leaves along with his lovely fall colours.

Would there ever be a perennial growth on a Samanayr's back? teehee, it's supposed to be very rare, but we're seeing a bunch of lovely head trees!
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

I can say with conviction that I will be more dedicated to Extravaganza events this time around than I ever have before! :D
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

Wah, so cute <3
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

Heee, TreeHead. x3 They are both adorable! i do love Fall's beautiful autumn colours. <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

And heeere's the semi-customs from this month's draw! Congrats to the winners :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you missed out this time around, keep an eye out for the 300th Samanayr contest! More information on the contest will be available in the next day or two :D
Image Image

Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Oh my. That is one stunning batch of Sams. O_O Although, I must say, Meditation, Spark, and Poison are my favorites. Mostly for color scheme reasons. Congrats everyone! :D *begins plotting for 300th Sam contest*