"Will you accept me?"

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Re: "Will you accept me?"

Post by Orasteele »

((Feel free to do so! I leave it to you! Hehehe))
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

(OOC: Maybe I can help :3)

Large clouds loomed below Chilling as she flew carelessly, miles above the ground. Her head did a double take as she realized the clouds were only in one area. Putting aside the screams of danger her brain was signaling, she decided to go down and take a look. If need be she could easily disburse the clouds with one of her swift maneuvers.

Thunder and lightning sounded through the clouds, though none of the electrical spears fell from the sky. She flew just above the clouds looking for signs of why this weird cloud formation was here. As she investigated the clouds she squealed with pain as she received a shock from a small rouge lightning bolt. Her face turned from agony to anger as she decided what to do with this harmful storm.

“Why you little…” She said as she darted into the clouds. Her wings flapped with gusto as she rushed through the clouds. Traveling at very high speeds, Chilling began to move the clouds in the sky. Their design went from random clouds to large swirling cloud mass. Faster and faster she went until she got to the center of the clouds. Her route mimicking that of a generic coin drop, which circles the bowl till the center, was reached. Once there she began to spin. Her body spun as a top does fresh off the rip cord. Her eyes were closed as she spun in the air; the clouds began to circle around her as if a tornado was being created.

A funnel formed as she spun faster and faster, until. She stopped. The once fast moving clouds lost their momentum as their main power source was extinguished. Suddenly they just dissipated in the air, as if someone took a racquet to a swarm of flies. Her wings unfurled as she stopped spinning and outstretched to their max, roughly about two times the length of her body. She was breathing heavily, her chest moving up and down rapidly as she hovered in the sky for a moment.

“That’s what you get!” She said aloud as she looked up at the now dispersed clouds, their visage was not so scary now. Still breathing heavily she swooped down to the ground and rolled to the ground tucking her wings and feet in as she went from sky to ground as fast as possible. She rolled on the ground until her momentum stopped and she sprawled out on the ground, her chest still moving rapidly. She looked up at the sky, still totally oblivious to the females and the misery. Then she took one big deep breath and gave a content sigh. She was proud of the work she just did. She closed her eyes and relaxed for a minute.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

((Rikku, Misery's a storm mage. There's no way she could disperse one of his storms XD He has difficulty dispersing them sometimes!

And I was going to get back to this at some point too.))
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

(OOC: oh.. well I was just trying to get her into the story and since you all were kinda in the dark on what to do I thought id fix your problem and intro her at the same time. maybe its one of his... little storms XD. Sry I just wanted to try to get into this and it was quite hard to jump into since you all were going to fast forward or something o.< lol. Hope you dont mind lv. *hugs*)
My Sams!

LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

((Well, this was started before he created his Song, so I think I'm just going to let it die. I dunno, he doesn't really feel like talking right now XD ))
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

(oh ok... :/ Sry I intruded)
My Sams!