Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...

Post by RikkuGirl »

Pooh...

Warmth has already found a song *le sigh* But! I still have other options for him. :3

I sent a pm to Pristine and to Fallyntalyn..

*Ponders on Vibrance*

She is GORGEOUS... I just dont know if she would flow with stars colors....

what do you guys think? Would a Stars/Vibrance baby be cute? O_o;; This is my first song ever and well... -_-;; Im horrible at picking and choosing. I was lucky enough for others to request my mares for songs... lol
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

As much as Kiss of the Bright Sun enjoys flying throughout the wide blue yonder, it hasn't gone unnoticed by the spunky Lamanayr mare that everyone around her is pairing off.

She is starting to feel lonely.

Kiss already checked out a few stallions, but hasn't found a good match so far. </3 Now I am referring my cute little wahine to the matchmaking guru and asking for your help to find her the perfect stallion!

- Kiss of the Bright Sun is confident, optimistic, fun-loving and doesn't take life too seriously. The perfect stallion has to be able to laugh and have fun, to fly in the sky with her, yet love her enough to let her go and do her own thing for a while, then return home to those she cares about at the end of the day.
- She prefers to be part of an established Song as she doesn't want to be lead mare. Having said that, for the right stallion she is willing to undertake the role.
- It's a must for the stallion of her dreams to have wings. Doesn't matter what type as long as he has them.
- His colours should be complimentary to hers. They wouldn't be an exact match but rather go well together.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Hopefully separating several winged studs by their current Song status will assist your darling lady? <3

Established Song:
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Glow of Sunlit Clouds --> Britain

Lilt of the Summer Fireflies --> Tlouey

Chain of Tropical Islands --> LakotaWolf

Falling of the Autumn Sunset --> Lexington

Capture of the Earth's Grace --> seraaches

No Song:
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Prance of Heart Bells --> Lexington
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

YAY! Thanks again Jen! Cascade is now a Royally Rotund lady!!!

*wiggles happily* :3 YAY! XD

Your a great match maker.. I just hope I can get Delight too *flails*
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

She would like a Song or Stallion that's full of bright colors, like she is. Wings are nice, but not absolutely necessary. She is sort of shy, so she really could use someone kind and patient enough to earn her trust.
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

You have no idea how utterly delighted I am that you posted her. Since I first saw her, I've wanted to help this utterly gorgeous lady find the love of her life! *cracks knuckles* So let's see...

My favorites from this batch for her would probably be Tone, the Mystic Sa'grisayr, Dance, Tyger, Glow, and Clash.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Just bumping this to the forefront for today. Ladies, if you'd still like to explore your options then this is the thread for you! <3 It's fun for me (and for Lv) to troll the database on your behalf. :D
superdoug
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by superdoug »

Brushstroke is looking for a Song to join. She's not easy to get along with, being a headstrong mare who would rather go off exploring than sit around and forage for food. Her coloring resembles a certain masterpiece, and it reflects in her nature, being drawn to beautiful things, particularly those with a touch of magic about them.

In a stallion, she's looking for patience and understanding, and she wouldn't turn down a spot in a Mystic's song. She's not worried about what other Sams might think mostly because she's not around other Sams enough to notice they might be looking down at her!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I did my best to only include stallions whose owners you might be able to reach by PM. But... wow, there are sooo many potential options for your girl. It's nuts. My favorite is, guiltily, the Mystic stallion of Lexington's who specifically seeks out mares themed like the night sky for his Song. And she's reachable, if slow to respond.

But! There are many other stunning options. Like silvermoondragon's blue feathery boy. *gigglesnort*

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Lilt of the Summer Fireflies --> Tlouey

Void of Vivid Darkened Dreams --> Lexington

Mystic of the Changing Moon --> Lexington
*** Specifically looking for night sky themed mares, with one spot left in his Song

Capture of the Earth's Grace --> seraaches
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

Okay, well I'm not sure that Spirit is quite ready to join a Song just yet, but I always love to see what you come up with for matches, so here goes!

Spirit idolizes her father and therefore seeks to be joined in a Song with another Air Elemental (she feels it's her "birthright" lol) but since there don't seem to be any that fit the bill right now, she could *perhaps* settle for someone with *lots* of wings and feathers. Of course she would hope to be first mare, but possibly could be persuaded otherwise...
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Such an awesome lady. xD I can understand why she has such particular requirements, certainly.

Feather coat, feathered wyvern, combination tail (feathered and draconic)... quite a feathery fella! He's also an animal mimic who sports the earless, bipedular, talons, and scythe claws trait. Probably my favorite choice for her, from an aesthetic and trait-based standpoint

He sports triple combination wings (feathered, faery, and draconic) and a feather crest, along with his eyes

Vestigial feathered wings and regular combination wings (faery and fin)

Double wyvern and built for flight, one set feathered and the other faery

Feather mane and feathered wings, along with his eyes
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

It may take me a while to decide, much like the perfect name is - but Jennnnnn, I need you to help me with your matchmaking magic for my newest beauty! <3!

Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

You certainly don't have the easiest choice with this little beauty. <3<3<3 But! Here are a few potential suitors. My favorites are probably Dagger and Fizz.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Alright, Jenn. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I have actually requested your assistance in this matter ( Dunno why, though, since you're so good at this... xD; ), and I'm pretty sure that she'll end up with Silver's Spirit anyway, but I thought I'd ask. What stallions do you think would fit with Bolt? :3 She doesn't really have any prefferences regarding looks, so just throw out whatever you think works~

Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

*giggles and rolls on you at the compliments*

Honestly, I think she'd probably go best with Silver's boy too, especially since that Kirin Song is awesome, but here are a few more options for you!

Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Bluestarwolf12
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Quite a few handsom boys there, but I think I'll stick with Spirit. :3 *goes off to PM Silver*
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

I've got three girls for you today since Sushi has been so nice to let me name two of them late. I'm not particularly impatient to get these three matched up but I'd like to start looking at options.

Premonition of the Jungle's Flight is only interested in a pair song. She isn't picky about traits but will definitely take more of an interest in stallions with more foresty colors.

Breath of the Fleeting Rainbow

Darer of the Deepest Forest

As for Darer and Breath, I really have no idea what I'm looking for so I leave them in your very capable hands.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Guh, you have some beauuuuutiful unattached ladies there. <3

Lemme start with Premonition, since she's only looking for "single" menfolk right now. She's very fortunate to have a variety of more commonly occurring colors! (And I can't express how SQUEEFUL it makes me that she's inherited the family ponytail. <3) If there's a stallion whose owner you aren't sure if you can contact, lemme know. There's a ton of older PI people available on Secundi.net.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

As to your other ladies, let's see!

Breath:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Darer:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
AsaraDragon
Nemesis

Post by AsaraDragon »

Alllllrighty, Ms. Jennalyn. This little lady is a bit prickly, though I still haven't figured out if she's just always in a snit or if maybe she's overly defensive, or maybe someone just got on her bad side. Though I can certainly picture her swinging down out of the trees to give someone a piece of her mind!

She needs a stallion who can keep up with her, and who won't take any of that attitude she seems so fond of dishing out. Traits aren't overly important, she can keep up with any "winger" as long as there are trees around. Colors aren't a big issue either, green goes with just about everything!

I leave her in your very capable hands. :D
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

:3 Bit preemptive I suppose, but I'd like to put out there that Poison is very, very interested in your aboreal cutie.
He already has a lead mare, but if she's alright with that he'd be delighted (or as delighted as he gets, really) to have her. Just incase you're interested. :]
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Hmm, such a gorgeous girl... seriously. She's just... guh. Really lovely.

Here are some boys who look like they miiiight have a chance at domestic co-habitation with her. :3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Leap of the Tossing Canopy --> Orasteele

Seeker of the Hidden Skybreak --> Dragonspyrit
feyani
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by feyani »

So.. Trickle has been eyeing up the boys a bit. But seeing as I'm new around these parts, I have no idea what I'm doing! So I thought maybe the matchmaker could help. :3

She's on the shy side at first, but once you get to know her she's a mare who just likes to play and have fun. She's also obscenely curious, constantly exploring under rocks and the insides of rotten out logs. Her curiosity has gotten her into trouble on more than one occasion, but that doesn't stop her. She'd like a stallion that can put up with her curiosity, and perhaps even share her joy at finding something new and interesting. She's not super picky about colors, but a stallion with deep rich colors is more likely to catch her eye. :3

Thanks!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Your beautiful mare is so very, very fortunate to compliment a wide variety of stallions! Here's a list of menfolk who could look fantastic with her, in one way or another. Now it's up to you to see who piques her interest and find out more about their personalities from their owners! *grin*

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Glow of Sunlit Clouds --> Britain
AsaraDragon
Nemesis

Post by AsaraDragon »

*nudges Leaf forward also*