Matches for Men and Mares

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Matches for Men and Mares

Post by Seren »

She's BEAUTIFUL. So exotic looking! <333

Congrats BJJLilly on your first! I remember how excited I was (and still am) to get a Sam! XD

However, Pride's got one lady lined up for a pair song. X3 Nothing against Bass, of course! Those top two stallions look great for her though!
Signature under construction!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Mischief is still looking to fill his last slot if anyones mare is interested. ;D bass is gorgeous!!!!!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Post by Esperanza »

I decided to start looking at stallions to court Miss Scarlet here. Work your magic, Jenn. <3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

My favorites for her!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Others!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BJJLilly
Yearling
Yearling

Post by BJJLilly »

Gotta be honest, I saw your reply the day you posted it, but I had to hem and haw over the decision lol! I think "Poison" in your recommended section is my favorite for her though :3

So where do we go from here? lol Feel free to PM me on PI - BJJLilly is my SN
Sarnah
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Sarnah »

BJJLilly wrote:Gotta be honest, I saw your reply the day you posted it, but I had to hem and haw over the decision lol! I think "Poison" in your recommended section is my favorite for her though :3

So where do we go from here? lol Feel free to PM me on PI - BJJLilly is my SN
Jennalyn doesn't own Poison of the Twisted Heart, CosmicDragon does. Check out the Song info here for more information. It looks like they may be willing to add your mare. :]
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

So... I'm feeling really curious... And I wanna see what happens, so how about this girl?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

*whispers* I really want to see too. XD
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Her colors, patterns, and general appearance just give her SO MANY OPTIONS! Here you go. <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Mischief: care to rp? ;)

RG; welp... we know he has a huge weakness for deserts since his mommy was one. He would love to have a desert mare to complete his ladys. ;)
My Sams!

Zincht
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Zincht »

Does Pathos regularly haunt this forum? I'm interested in #865 Wander for my little Burble #727.

Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Burble | Memories | Flirt | Shoot | Diamond
Personalities!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Pathos does indeed haunt the forum! I'd recommend shooting a PM - you're very likely to get a response. :)
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

My little custom Northern. <3 I'm so glad I went with her design (Dapples created her basic design)!

I'm curious to see what you'd think up for her- I have a few guys in mind already, but I'm open to options!

Her traits are Ram Horns and Combination Tail (FelinexFeathered). She has golden caps with some feather decorations on her horns.

She's a rather wild mare, and a bit naive, and has a hard time connecting with others- but her heart is in the right place, most of the time.

Here are a few things to go on (I'm not picky): They don't have to be a Northern, but she likes them, and anyone who has a similar (or interesting) color scheme that would suit her. (She wouldn't like a super bright pink and purple, but tinges of those are fine.) She doesn't like small stallions, and she does like decorations, be they natural or accessories!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Weeeell now... let's see. I'm going to explore a small range within the same color family to unearth some potential males that might interest her. <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

I was actually looking at Flight! Though Brew is adorable as well... :3

I'm thinking of PoisonedPromise's Yearning. But I think I'll wait for after the festival to decide... see if any new guys pop up ;) Thanks Jenn! <3 I like your choices XD Brew and Flight are on my list now
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

You're very welcome! Yui's Flight and my Ebb will eventually be making a Song of fluffy Northern poofiness together, so he was fresh on my mind. Your lady is such a rich color scheme... she goes with so many stallions. <3
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

*chuckles* Well possibly, if Ebb wouldn't mind sharing! ;3

She's probably my favorite Sam of mine right now... I just love her fluffiness, and her FelinexFeathered tail. She looks rather like a very large fluffy cat. XD
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

-pokes her head in- :o I say howl...

Dunno... the horn combo and the colors... just gets me O_O;; I would have evil plans for those two.. yes... -rubs hands together menacingly-

-scurries off-
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

O_O Should Essence be nervous?
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Been busy with school and work lately (and trying to stay healthy x_x) so I'm not too sure who's out there, and who's not XD

So! Have some fun Jenn!

Gloss is interested in mares that look like equine mimics. Solid hooves are preferred, but not reeeallly needed. Zebras, quaggas, etc are welcome too!

Whip's got one spot left, and he's holding out for a magic wielder. His song's in the jungle, with beasties around, so defensive ability is a must! All his other mares have horns or spikes.

Misery is tentatively looking for another mare or two. He's also interested in magic users, and those that would go well with his colors. One of his mares is wingless, the other has double wings. He'd like to get one more of each, if possible, but he's happy waiting as well XD

Charge is looking for another animal mimic mare. Doesn't care too much beyond that XD The do live on a freshwater river, and with jungle/forest nearby, so pretty much all types of mimics could find a place to live XD

Mystic here is looking for combination mares. He'd love another mare that can fly, but it's not necessary. Both of his current mares are flightless. Something that would go well with his colors would be nice.

Mares in the next post!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

And my currently single ladies!

Glimmer is fairly shy and timid, and would love to have a stallion that she could cuddle up to. Living on her brother's lands, she's rapidly realizing that she's probably about to overstay her welcome, what with him having a full song and all. Magic of some sort would be nice, to help her feel protected, and giant wings to cuddle and/or hide in would be fun as well. She does have a pet Firebird, Beauty.

Cynic is just that, cynical and nasty. I'm not too sure what she's looking for >> If she's looking, really, or if she's just trying to find some new victims o__o

Sybil is a bit of a dreamer, and can occasionally say the darnedest things ever. You know, that type that make you go "wait, she said what?!" She does have faery wings, thanks to a special amulet! A stallion with his feet on the ground, and the ability to haul her head back down from the clouds would be nice.

Mystic here is curious as to who's out there, not too sure if she's looking to settle down, or just find a companion to explore with! She's an Earth mystic, and is cheerful and curious, mostly. Until it rains. Then she starts complaining about wet wings and not being able to fly!

And that's it, I think XD
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I am so delight. <3

Here are initial thoughts for your mares based on what I could guess. If there's a girl you'd like me to search more for in particular, please just let me know!

For Glimmer:

Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Cynic:

For Sybil:

For Mystic:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Gloss... sorry boy, but the only mares available with solid hooves right now are so far from equine mimics that they're in another universe. Xenon's appaloosa with the dragonet female was the last one I can think of. Upright ears don't turn up anything either. (Though ironically, one of the mares has upright ears /and/ solid hooves in a totally fantasy coloration.) I don't think there's anyone available right now who could satisfy him.

Whip! Alright, magical and defensive... I may have to toe the line a little due to lack of available magical ladies:

Image Image Image

Misery... let's see... not a lot of magic around that looks too good with him, despite his smexiness:

Image Image Image

Charge has all these new puppy-mimics to consider! Along with others like:

Image Image Image Image Image

For Mystic... well, I'm sure you know that Combination mares are few and far between. xD Here are a couple:

Image Image Image
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Still not sure if Dive's ready to settle down.... XD She's kinda not sure herself- she may be perfectly happy just messing around and causing minor trouble with Erosion!

But, if she was looking....

If the stallion looking doesn't have wings, he needs to be able to keep up with her. Dive doesn't mind being apart, and may duck away to cause a bit of trouble before returning home. She's sweet-tempered, but wouldn't mind someone whose grumpy or vicious- she wouldn't feel trapped, even if he was a bit controlling.

Dive's a fan of anything fascinating. Shiny accessories, interesting patterns or traits, bright colors- all draw her eye. For babies' sake, stallions who are dark/earthy in color, or have cool colors in their pattern are good- though she likes a bit of flare (like her cool colors with red edges.) She loves interesting traits.

One of Dive's biggest thing is pets. She loves critters, and has a soft spot for flying pets especially.

Um, yeah, sorry Jenn. XD Really sorry.

This event makes me wish more than ever that I had more Sams! XD
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

It's no trouble, truly. <3 I'm not sure which non-flying stallions would be able to keep up with her, so please take any suggestions on that front with a grain of salt.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image