Dude. I have a cloak.

Talk about anything you want here.
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Dude. I have a cloak.

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Okay, this may sound totally random and unrelated to anything important, but on the way home from my Grandma's house, my mom and I stopped at a costume shop with the intention of buying a pirate hat for some pirate themed party that my mom is helping out with. The pirate hats that they had looked really lame, but we did find a good-sized pile of drapey, velvet cloaks. My mom and I have been wanting one of those for the longest time, so she bought us each a black one. You have no idea how spazzy I am right now. I have wanted one of these for so long, if only for the sake of wearing it around the house... X3 *spazzes*

/random spazz

Just thought y'all should know. |3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Dude. I have a cloak.

Post by Jennalyn »

CLOAKY GOODNESS! :D

I love me a good cloak. Many congratulations on finally acquiring one. It was a beautiful day for me as well when I got my first velvet cloak. I then took it up another notch at the Ren Fest the year I graduated high school and bought myself a winter cloak. Wore that thing around campus every winter for four years. I was... noticeable, to say the least. xD

Me on Halloween '06.

*HIGH FIVE FOR CLOAKS!*
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Ooh, what fun XD The only time I got to wear a cloak was my only attempt at LARPing, but it was quite enjoyable. Wear your cloak with pride!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Oh, I am sooo jealous! I've been wanting a cloak for years but my mother was always of the opinion that they were impractical and silly. Now that I am in college and no longer have to take her opinion into account I am planning to make myself one or two this summer :twisted:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Eirnae
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Eirnae »

I hear you there, Echos! I love cloaks, probably always will, but have never owned one. My splurging as far as "noticeable garb" was to get a leather duster some years back. Yup, I still wear it during the colder months. It helps that I love "The Dresden Files" book series. ;)

Darn you, Bluestar and Jenn! You have awakened my longing for cloaky goodness! :o After laying dormant for so many years, it demands satisfaction! *Tries to flee!*
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Yes, cloaks and capes are very cool. I've always wanted something like Neo wears in the Matrix...
Littlewolfe
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Littlewolfe »

Cloaks are smexy and fun to wear! I've never had one of those nice ones like you were able to get, but I've gotten the cheapy ones. I loved wearing cloaks for parties and whatever occasion I could get away with it. But now I get so torn because I have a spiffy red tail that I love wearing too! The tail can't be seen if I wear the cloak DX