Not Easily Won Over

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Not Easily Won Over

Post by Xenon »

That's right, Shriek of the Furious Stratus is looking for a Song - but most importantly, she's looking for a man who can keep up with her wicked temper and bad moods. She likes the idea of having Stallions fight for her, especially if there's the potential for bloodshed. Nice fellows need not apply, unless they really want to be her own personal doormat and/or chewtoy. <3

I know a few of you have your eyes on her (AHH IT'S SO HARD TO PICK T_T), and she's currently considering her options carefully, but she's going to be rather picky. I'd be open to RP, if needed, though I will be slow. <3
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Re: Not Easily Won Over

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

*pushes Slice foward*

^ Not a nice guy. Killed his parents, both Mystics, when he was small and foal-like. He'd be willing to give the same treatment to any opposition that he may face, as he's only gotten stronger since then. >:3 *pets her evil Sa'Gris and almost has her hand removed*
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Flood would kick puppies for Shriek. He's that badass. Just sayin'. (Just not real puppies! He would gladly kick Oquiesas though.)
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

*Challenge lurks in the darkness behind Slice, giggling to herself*

"Oh fun, fun, a new toy?" she cackles maniacally, before wheeling into the darkness to hunt down some innocent creature.

And that would be Challenge's way of giving approval for the newcomer to enter "her" song, not that it's required or even asked, but she likes to involve herself in these matters! XD