Argh, terrible day - expedition update

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Argh, terrible day - expedition update

Post by Sushidragon »

I'm so sorry everyone, my internet went down shortly after I made the RP post and it just came back up now ;_; In addition, yesterday I managed to lost the beautiful diamond necklace my boyfriend got me for Christmas ;______; So I'm feeling pretty terrible.

I'm going to extend the expedition time - I'll make my responses at around March 4, 1am PST and then you'll have until March 5, 1am PST to make your reply.

Figures my normally-stable internet goes down the day I actually need it for a live event o_x
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Argh, terrible day - expedition update

Post by Jennalyn »

*meep* I'm so sorry to hear that! My sincere condolences on the necklace, and I hope that it will turn up soon. I know how it feels, losing something important that someone important gave to you. Major, major unhappiness.

The internet is reliable... when it wants to be. >_> No matter where you are, it likes to have its issues. No one blames you for anything, and don't worry about us. We'll be just fine. <3 You do what you need to do, and we'll continue to stalk your beautiful arts.
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

That's ok, we understand the randomness of the workings of the internet. I hope you manage to find your necklace.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Ack! I am so sorry to hear you lost your necklace! That's like when I lost the diamond out of my wedding band. >_< It's the worst feeling ever. Don't worry, everything will be alright and hopefully you will find your necklace. :heart:

Take your time, we will be fine with a delay. ^__^ I'm sure all of us understand internet problems at the worst possible times. Mine happened when I was trying to submit a paper back in college.
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

Got my fingers crossed you find your necklace. The sentimental value must outweigh anything else. As for the internet, that happens, and we'll live *g* Actually 7PST is around 10EST so I wouldn't have been able to respond anyway, so for me the extension worked out great.

*tries to inconspicuously hand over the bribe to the net-gremlins she hired....*
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Don't worry, Sky! Just do what you need to do. :) I hope you find the necklace soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Thank you for your thoughts.. no luck yet, and I'm not too hopeful, but there's always a chance it will turn up. When I told my boyfriend what happened, I was definitely more upset than he was XD

Response post is up! Thank you all for understanding - I know internet happens, but I still felt bad about not being here XD
Image Image

AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

I'm just glad you're ok, Sushi :) I was starting to worry! I hope very much that your necklace turns up, I know how that feels. *hugs*
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Do you know where you lost it? Like, is it in the house or did you lose it on the way to somewhere?

I once lost a necklace and it ended up being behind my dresser, if that helps at all!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Unfortunately I know I lost it on the bus :( I had just gotten off when I noticed that the clasp had come undone and the end of the chain was hanging down (of course the narrow end, so the pendant was able to fall off). Oh well, I'll still keep looking and hope that it turns up.
Image Image

Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Bleh, losing something in public transportation... there's always the barest chance that a good Samaritan found it and did some sort of lost-and-found deal, to look on the optimistic side of life. <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

That's true, you never know what could happen XD I've previously lost two important things in public areas, my wallet and my cell phone, and very different experiences with each.

I lost my wallet on the bus, and not only did someone turn it in, I managed to get the same bus home and the driver still had it XD So that was awesome!

And I lost my cell phone in a Starbucks once. Whoever found it not only didn't turn it in, they used it to make rude calls to people on my contact list and long-distance calls until I was able to cancel it >( Boo!

So I'm hoping for another wallet experience XD
Image Image

Varuna
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Varuna »

I'm sorry about that! D: I hope it does come back to you safely! <3