Two Ladies looking for homes.... have found them.

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Slydogg121
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: all

Two Ladies looking for homes.... have found them.

Post by Slydogg121 »

Well my girls have decided they want to find Songs to belong to, I say Songs because though they do like each other, they don't want to go to the same song....

Surprise has joined 'Song of the Inspired Spontaneity', She'll be happily flying about with them.

Surprise is a high spirited lady who loves the high life, literally. She loves to fly above the clouds and hear what they are singing about. She does have a heart of gold. She wants to find a song where she would fit in and find others who want to fly as high as here.

Trio will be living with 'Song of the Nomadic Rains', they will be able to keep all her six legs busy, and her wanderlust will be apeased.

Trio is a bit more grounded than her friend. Well with 6 legs how flighty can one be? She can be a bit head strong but she too has a heart of gold. Shes looking for a Song that has a bit of a traveling soul.

They would both be ok with an open song, but I would like to know if either was used in a breeding. If you think your Song would be a good fit for either of these ladies please let me know.

Thank you! Both these girls have found awesome songs to belong to.
Last edited by Slydogg121 on Thu May 19, 2011 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Re: Two Ladies looking for homes....

Post by Orasteele »

I don't know if Trio would be interested in a Desert boy, but Migration of the Scarce Rains is looking to start a song of his own. He's a bit of a traveler himself, following his dousing rod to the next spring or oasis. He enjoys seeing the world and all that it encompasses. He's young, outgoing, and very friendly.

Slydogg121
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Slydogg121 »

Trio like the sound of Migration, perhaps they should meet up and see how they can get along.
Slydogg121
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Slydogg121 »

My ladies are still trying to find songs to join.