Happy Valentine's Day!

Talk about anything you want here.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Happy Valentine's Day!

Post by Orasteele »

Whether you are single, married, or in a relationship I hope that each an every one of you have a fantastic day filled with chocolate and good memories!!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Post by Sushidragon »

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone :D Someone went around town and spray-painted a bunch of snow piles red.. very, uh, festive? XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Blah... I have a midterm today :( and no chocolate... but my one of my roommates did hand out Valentines Cards to each of us.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. <3 I'm unfortunately spending the day in the hospital with my Nanna and Mom, watching over my Granddad, as I have been for the past week. But boy, seeing that beautiful little filly certainly helped to perk me up. *loves all over everyone*
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

My dad got me a gift card to a 55 minute massage <3
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Happy V-day everyone. It's raining buckets here (first time in almost a month too) but otherwise having a fun, chocolate filled day. My friends and I started celebrating yesterday by kicking all the men out of our apartment and watching 6 romance movies in a row while eating chocolate covered strawberries, cake and cookies. The estrogen levels in the room were insanely high and I didn't recover from the sugar high until 4 this morning. After class tonight we're are going to watch Moulin Rouge. We plan to stop the movie as the curtain falls. WE MUST HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

A little late, but happy V-Day everyone! ^3^ Mine was full of interesting events, everything from a teacher absent due to his wife having a baby to the Junior class president absent because her house burned down. >_> And then, or course, there's the pouring rain that took too long to get here (It's been so dry and cold ;-;). Parents got me a ton of those Lindt chocolate truffles. <333

I hope everyone else's V-Day was at the very least interesting. <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

@silvermoondragon - Quick, go stock up on chocolate today! It's Valentine's Day Chocolate Half Off Day :D

@Jennalyn - Sorry you guys are still at the hospital, hope everything works out ;____; I hope you got yourself some chocolate!

@LvSoulFriend - Ooh, nice XD

@Echos - That sounds like an awesome day XD

@Bluestarwolf12 - That does sound like an interesting day XD And yay, more chocolate!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Nothing fancy for me, hubby went all out on our anniversary (the 8th) instead. I got a big arrangement of roses and lilies at work, with a heart-shaped balloon. :D

Sounds like you all had some good times!
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3