Matches for Men and Mares

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: Matches for Men and Mares

Post by Echos »

Journey is looking for one final mare to complete his song. He'd like a compatible spirit so gentle, good natured mares with a playful streak and a touch of wanderlust. Only physical requirement is that they have some green on them although earthier colors and patterns are preferred. He is also not one to be put off at first appearance so any mare that might be a hiding a more caring interior is also welcome. Those who are cruel and malicious are not welcome.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Heeeeere are some loverly green ladies for his perusal!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Tasmen
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Tasmen »

I am looking for a song for her. A pudgy stallion would be nice but i dont think she is actually classified as pudgy. She would greatly appreciated a mare that has armor, she wouldnt want to get ruff with someone unprotected.

She would love to find a lanky stallion. Maybe another contest winner as well, she is quite proud of her win.

His only requirements are that the mares must be Lamanayr's. Wings would be plus.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

For Recline, there are some fun Pudgy stallions available! Also some other suggestions:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Purr, I know there are more than one animal mimic stallions who'd be interested!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And for the handsome Gleam, a collection of Lamanayr mares!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Etching of the Acid Amethyst (Nyx - I can get in touch with her)

Thief of the Sapphire Wind (Unyko - I have her AIM)

Forging of the Midnight Pyra (Unyko - I have her AIM)
PonyMama
Foal
Foal

Post by PonyMama »

I have this girl

She says she is feeling very unloved, as I have not tried to put her with any male as of yet, so she isn't being picky, but would love to be loved. yeah so not really looking for specifics except must be male.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Let's see if I can find a few potential boys for your pretty lady!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
NightFlyer
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by NightFlyer »

Jenna pokes are love! :D

So, I have this lovely lady who's without a Song.

Flight's a wee bit picky. She'd like someone caring, but also someone who'll challenge her a little. She's sweet, but she's feisty and doesn't like to take crap from anyone (I've heard tell that she can get a bit scary when she's angry). As far as physical attributes, she's really only interested in guys with wings that work. After all, you can't have a good courting flight with a man who's grounded. ;)
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Flight is such a lucky girl in that her looks are epic and quite a few boys look good with her!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Thanks to a friendly poke from Jennalyn, I've decided to start looking for mates/songs for my two gals. I have a few ideas but I'd love to see some matchmaking magic ^_^

Helix of Forgotten Dreams is looking for a sweet, stable and protective stallion. She's not too concerned about looks, though she'd prefer no wings. Established song or new, it doesn't matter to Helix.

Tangle of the Feral Jungle is a firecracker and she needs a stallion who can keep up with her. Looking for an assertive male, someone who can claim and defend a decent territory. Arctic and desert are out, she'd like to stay in a nice tropical climate thankyouverymuch.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Let's start with pretty Helix and a collection of wingless boys:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And now for the more temperamental Tangle... I'm not sure where some of these boys live, but there are definitely no Desert or Northern:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
luna and mattlock
Samanayr
Samanayr
Favorite Sam species: All

Post by luna and mattlock »

Glimpse has space for one mare in Song of the Sunset Sands. He likes girls with at least one mutation and interesting colors/patterns.

Song=viewtopic.php?f=21&t=728
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I love watching Glimpse's animation! Here are a few ladies that might interest him:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kendrah
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Kendrah »

After a long, slow romance and much silence from this pair, it has been decided that the Song of the Heart's Thaw should seek more mares. Music has become slightly more sure of himself since the Song first started, but he is the quiet, protective type even still. The song would prefer to remain a haven for hopeless romantics, the shy and uncertain, and those who keep love in their hearts. Mares that would look good with Music are preferred, but he is open to all possibilities, as long as it isn't someone with intent to cause havock in the Song.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Let's see if we can find some additional ladies for your sweet romantic Music! I don't know their personalities, but I'll go by what the pictures hint:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

My dear fluffly lady Bounce is looking for a Song. She's the only one of my Sams who's still single! Here is her blurb from Personals:

Bounce is a very easy-going lady. She loves to laugh and be silly, she enjoys a carefree existence, so she would prefer a Song with a similar mentality. Stallions with "difficult" mares might have a hard time convincing her to join them. She is also very fluffy, and needs a Song that lives in a climate where she can be comfortable.

Thanks!
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Let's search for some Fluffy or Northern boys for darling Bounce first! That was you can be sure she'll end up in the right climate. ;)

My faaaavorite suggestion would probably be this fella right here:

But there's also:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Oooh. Very interesting choice with Sprout, Jenn! If I can't find her a home with someone else's stallion I was thinking about putting her in Leaf's Song, which is Sprout's birth Song.

I think I shall PM Kagari. :D
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
luna and mattlock
Samanayr
Samanayr
Favorite Sam species: All

Post by luna and mattlock »

Ohh I'll PM Karasu!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

Echo is looking for a mare or two... I'm not really picky on what I'm looking for. I'm not sure how well the dragon type wings would go with him
but he isn't picky either lol. Mostly just color combo, his darks colors might not go well with bright ones but I don't know. :D
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Well! Let's see if we can't find some available ladies for handsome Echo to pursue. Don't be daunted if some owners don't reply - they might not frequent the forums anymore. That's just a sign to move on. ;) And remember, he can have up to four mares when all's said and done!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kendrah
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Kendrah »

Weeee, I saw a few that Music's going to approach. I already popped PMs to their caretakers. I almost sent a fourth PM, but I saw the caretaker's post earlier, and I'm pretty sure Music doesn't suit the needs for the mare. Ah well. *excited*
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

That is exciting and delightful! Would you be willing to PM me his initial interest-choices? I'm muchly curious. ;)
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

oh there are some nice mares in that list for Echo... Sent one pm but then when I was looking at songs I noticed that the one I was asking about is in a song LOL also got a pm from an owner of one of the mares. :D This is kind of fun... I should have done it a long time ago :lol:
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Nako
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Nako »

Snow is still very much unpaired. I've sent several requests out and I have either been denied due to the positions being filled, or haven't had a response at all.

So please, she is NOT picky and I'm inclined to accept any offer :3
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I'm not sure whether or not I'd like to leave Twilight unpaired, so I'll throw her at you and see what's out there. :3

From what I know about her so far, she wants a land-bound Sam with bright matching or complimentary colors to her's. A Foot or Leg-related trait as well as any type of horn is a plus, though not neccessary. :3