Dreamer Mare looking for stallion~

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Dreamer Mare looking for stallion~

Post by Esperanza »

Drowse here is looking for the perfect stallion to start a song with. She is based off of my boyfriend's and I's favorite colors and she is quite special to me. She isn't going to be very picky but would prefer to be the Lead Mare, or in a song with not many other mares. She is a hopeless romantic, friendly and is very sweet but she has a easily annoyed personality, which does affect her. She likes wings of about any kind (even flightless types like Ear Wings & Vestigial). I'd like at least a small roleplay right her.

Drowse yawned and raised her head up from her little nest that she was currently laying in. She had fallen asleep in the tree late last night, and hadn't moved until a few moments ago. She stretched out her wings, and then slowly stood up. Looking around, she hopped down from the tree and sat, waiting for anything exciting to come her way.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Dreamer Mare looking for stallion~

Post by RikkuGirl »

Mischief would love to apply, though he is quite grounded to the ground at this point and is scared of being rejected on the basis of... he has no wings. :/

*mischief hides in the closet*
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Re: Dreamer Mare looking for stallion~

Post by Esperanza »

Drowse does think he's handsome, but is worried about the other mares. She'd prefer joining a newer song. :c
Sorreh.