Halloween costumes!

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Halloween costumes!

Post by Sushidragon »

Okay, what's everyone being for Halloween? :D

Mr Sushi and I usually don't dress up, but we've been invited to a party this year so we have to! I'm going as Rainbow Dash and Mr Sushi is going as A Blogger. Baby Sushi will be Classic Batman XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: Halloween costumes!

Post by Echos »

I'm probably going to be a pirate this year for lack of any time to put together something more complicated. I'm planning to make it with pieces pulled from my renn faire costume, steampunk costume and my roommates closest.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Love your guy's costume ideas. XD

I'm going to be nothing. as I have basically every year of my life. My parents hate Halloween.

*sigh*

I'm going trick or treating in college I swear. XD
Signature under construction!
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Two of my roommates and I are going to be the three original starter Pokemon :) Although I'll probably end up actually being Charmeleon since red clothing is easier to find than orange clothing. My other roommate didn't really want to join in on the theme so I'm lending her my plastic Pokeballs so she can dress up as a trick-or-treating Pokemon trainer XD

I like how the university sponsors this program called Trick or Eat so we have an excuse to still dress up and go door to door asking for candy, although non-perishable food items is the supposed "real" goal...
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

This year, my son wanted to be a ninja, and my daughter decided she wanted to be Princess Peach. I don't think my husband has decided on a costume yet, and I will probably just grab my old standby witch hat and black robey-thing that came with a Scream mask once upon a time.

Last year was planned a bit better. I borrowed hubby's ren faire costume and went as the Dread Pirate Roberts, and hubby got a red plaid flannel shirt and went as the Brawny man. He even carried around a roll of paper towel all night. XD
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

I dont have one. O-o: I went to zombicon already and I feel that was dressup enough. *gigglesnort*

Though I may do some cool face painting just to do it! <3333 I love halloween though im scared to go out... people are loony around here. O.o;
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Zincht
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Zincht »

I don't know what I'm doing, probably digging through my garb bag for a costume. My oldest son is going as a peashooter from plants vs zombies, my girl is going as a jaguar, and my littlest really doesn't want to be a zombie.. he's afraid he will really turn into one! so, pulling out the birdy coat from several years ago, and trying to convince he he can be an Angry Bird. Maybe it will work. He's 2.

My kids play too many video games.
Image Image Image Image Image
Burble | Memories | Flirt | Shoot | Diamond
Personalities!
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Post by oakleafwolf »

I just got a Red Wolf Spirithood, so I think I'm going to use that, my tail, and my werewolf fangs and be a wolf. :)