Story time! (game)

Talk about anything you want here.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Story time! (game)

Post by RikkuGirl »

Waltz needs to go to bed but she refuses to close her eyes unless she has a bed time story. Problem is I've told her every one I know. Can you guys help me make a story for waltz? :D

Rules:
I will start the story. First person to post after can post 1 paragraph or a few sentences *minimum 2 sentences, max 1 paragraph*.
Post first stating ' im telling this story now!' Or something like that.
Then edit your post with your entry. This will help so someone doesn't post with a different part. If more than one post, the second post will continue after the first is completed.

So the goal is to have a full written story post by post down the thread! :)

So come on guys! Let's get waltz to sleep!

It was a warm day, the sun was bright with birds singing to its warmth. There was a small lake with a large rock in its center. Atop the rock stood a small samanayr a little confused. He was turning about, this way then that. Only to realize he was stuck. You see, this little sam did not know how he got there. So he sat down and thought.

Go!
Last edited by RikkuGirl on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Story time! (game)

Post by Seren »

The little sam didn't understand his odd loss of memory, but he knew that since he had no flippers or wings, he must have been taken there. He peered around for a sign of someone else, but there was no one in sight. The sky was clear and free of any flying forms, and no Sam graced the shores. The little guy suddenly looked down when something cold touched him, looking down to see water dripping on his hooves, as a strange sight met his eyes.

*snuggles Waltz and accompanies story with cookies*
Signature under construction!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

The tiniest water Elemental, the tiniest Sam that he'd ever seen was sitting there before him, gently dripping on his feet. She beamed happily up at him, gurgling a laugh at the expression on his face as he spotted her. "How did you get on my sunning yrock silly silly no-fin," she trilled, clearly far more amused than annoyed at finding a stranger out here in the middle of the lake.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

The small colt's eyes widened as the elemental chuckled at his predicament. She was so thin! Never had he seen an a sam so thin or an elemental for that matter! She was slender and long, with fins on her face and sides. She was light and dark blue with water reflection patterns on her body. He cocked his head to the side and said "I thought you put me heyre...didn't you?" He was so lost confused and now...wet.
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

The Elemental's solid pale blue eyes gleamed as she giggled like a little filly at his bewildered look. "Me? Take you heyre? How? You ayre too big and have no fins!" She laughed and slapped his hoof amusedly with her long wyvern-fin wings, lightly nibbling on a foot tuft. The colt was cofused, not only was this Elemental different than any he's heard of, but she was a little... odd. Nice, but odd. Then again, so was he... He pondered something, suddenly gasping. "I don't yremember my name!" He squeaked aloud.
Signature under construction!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

The little colt was so shocked in his memory loss that he began to get scared. "Who am I?" he said and look to the elemental. Looking into her large blue eyes he had a thought. "Forget of the..." His face turned sour. He couldnt remember the rest. He snorted and began to fidget on the rock, almost ignoring the small elemental.
My Sams!