Something different

Talk about anything you want here.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Something different

Post by Orasteele »

So I just joined this new RP site. It's based off of the book that Jessie is writing. Since I know some of you on here enjoy RPing I thought I'd share the link. I'm Opera on there, member number 6. It is a very new site, but I'm really enjoying it so far! Anyway I thought I'd put it out there. :D

Two Kingdoms wage war against each other, very few neutral zones available for those who hold no grudge. The chaos and struggle between the four primary races of Zaltarash leads to nothing but pointless death. In the midst of these horrifying events, a new, false God has risen to power, providing the people of the land with a paradise, given they sacrifice children every century. These children trade their souls and hearts in exchange for power under his rule... forever bound to an OATH.

Those that survive the ritual are bestowed with the title of Summoner, and worshiped like a god themselves.. But is it worth the sacrifice?
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Something different

Post by Seren »

If I only had the time! It looks really epic. Maybe in the future after classes settle down. *sighs*
Signature under construction!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Definitely looks cool.. But I don't think I'd have the time enough to be active, I'm already stretched...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

XD Dap
Signature under construction!