What's your favorite Samanayr coupling?

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

What's your favorite Samanayr coupling?

Post by Seren »

Okay guys! In honor of Valentine's Day, I'm curious as to what are (some!) of people's favorite couplings!

Of course, it doesn't have to be your favorite, it can be one of your favorites! <3

Sometimes in the next few days I'll pick my favorite (or, if I can't decide, use a random generator) to pick out a couple for a special project of mine!
(That may or may not have something to do with a contest. *looks from side to side with shifty eyes*)

This isn't like the splicing event where you pair up two of your favorite Samanays, its much more like finding members of a song that's your favorite.

A few other notes:
-please only one stallion and mare, that's all I need for this thing!
-this doesn't have to be true, but it would be nice if one of the Samanayrs is capable of flight!
-if you really can't decide, try looking for a sweet/cute couple that might remind you of chocolate or valentine's day! ;3

XD Does this sound interesting to people?
Signature under construction!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: What's your favorite Samanayr coupling?

Post by RikkuGirl »

*shifty eyes* O_O

MY valentines day will be .... lonely. SO in light of having a dreery v-day IM going to choose THIS couple :3 because THEY remind me of my own valentines day.

ImageImage

Nothing but MAYHEM! O:
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Re: What's your favorite Samanayr coupling?

Post by SilverDapples »

Baha I'll find something I swear XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage