Holiday card exchange signup! Closed!

Talk about anything you want here.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Re: Holiday card exchange signup! Closed!

Post by SilverDapples »

Oak and Amazon, Willow, and Rikku I got your cards today! Eee! I love Miss Rustle, and the candy, and the little present!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

I know it might not make as much sense yet, but for when everyone receives my cards... this is the French Braid quilt in question. Plus my feet.

Willow
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Post by Willow »

I got Cosmic's today, thank you so much! *squees*
~ Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ~
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

I just got Cosmic's card today, eeeee I love it!! Thank you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I got CosmicDragon's and Puuka's cards today, thank you so much! Two adorable little Glints ;_______;
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Haven't gotten Cosmic's yet...though I saw Dapples'... it was awesome! : D Can't wait for mine!!

On a side note, everyone's cards got out! XD Not today, before today, but still! I'm so glad...I hope you guys like them... T^T
Signature under construction!
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

We got Willow's card earlier in the week, very sweet! :mrgreen:

I'm amused and baffled how the candy canes made it across the the Atlantic intact but I can't seem to find a box at the store without half the canes shattered -_-
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
HybridSiren
The Resident Linkin Park Fangirl
Favorite Sam species: Illiayr

Post by HybridSiren »

Sorry that I'm late, I still have to send out pretty much everyone's besides Willow's and the three I sent Deadmau5 postcards to! I'm sorry, I've been incredibly busy with finals and school and a crazy family. 8(
Tomorrow is my last class, so once I'm back from running to the store, I'll finish them all up! I've got a couple in progress, one done, and then a bunch to be finished, I just gotta do everyone's sketches. <3;

Everyone's card that I've received has been AWESOME!!! My mom is blown away, and I'm in love with all of them and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the amazingness! I'll take a picture of them all once I send mine out. 8D
[he/they]
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HybridSiren

Post by HybridSiren »

Puuka wrote:Hybrid, your card (from me) came back to me, 'return to sender.' I checked the address against the address on the list and it was correct so I have no idea what happened.
I am going to stick it in the mailbox again some time this week, as soon as I get to the store for a stamp and see if it goes this time. If not, we'll have to figure out why it's not delivering. xD
O.o Weird. Everyone else's has arrived perfectly fine- even Cosmic's and Willow's.
[he/they]
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

HybridSiren wrote:Sorry that I'm late, I still have to send out pretty much everyone's besides Willow's and the three I sent Deadmau5 postcards to! I'm sorry, I've been incredibly busy with finals and school and a crazy family. 8(
Tomorrow is my last class, so once I'm back from running to the store, I'll finish them all up! I've got a couple in progress, one done, and then a bunch to be finished, I just gotta do everyone's sketches. <3;

Everyone's card that I've received has been AWESOME!!! My mom is blown away, and I'm in love with all of them and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the amazingness! I'll take a picture of them all once I send mine out. 8D
Hybrid, when I finished your card and was running out to the mailbox, I told my little sister what your card looked like, and she was so mad that she didn't get to see the finished product. XD The tiny "hot cocoa" on the inside of the card was made by her....you'll see what I mean. :)
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Heeee, so glad you all like them! ~<3 I had heaps of fun figuring out what to make for everyone, even if the laminator did decide to be difficult.

So, sooooo glad the cards are actually getting to you guys. XD The postal system is one of the few things that actually scares me, and I'm perpetually freaked out that I'll do the wrong thing and they'll never get anywhere.
Add that to the fact that I don't think I put return addresses on half of them (because I got myself all in a tizzy about getting them out and completely spaced) and I've basically been sitting here quietly fretting. *makes fail-face*

I won't be getting any more of mine till I get home in three days or so, but I'm soooo excited! 8D
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
HybridSiren

Post by HybridSiren »

Okay, just got everything done, will be biking to the post office in just a little bit to send them out! I hope they reach everyone in not too much time! Sorry for being so late, and thank you guys for being so awesome and patient!! <3 I've loved every card and lil' gift I've received- you guys are just INCREDIBLE!!
[he/they]
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

I got Cosmic and Jenn's cards! :D

COSMIC! EVE LOOKS SOOOO CUTE! Seriously! Now that I've gotten all the cards, I should make a thread showing them all off! <3 I swear, thank you so much, she's adorable! <3

And Jenn! your card is so lovely! :D Rats are just awesome. Did you make the cards? Also, that's so cool that you're making a quilt! The fabric scrap is very pretty! ^___^
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Got Jenn's today- eee XD I love it, the card is cute, and for some reason I really love the fabric XDXD thank you! this quilt sounds (and looks) really awesome though! XD
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Post by oakleafwolf »

We have officially received all the cards!
So many cards! With so many wonderful things inside! I love them all!
The adorable bookmarks and ornaments, the sketches on the insides, and the wonderful gifts from Rikku! You are all wonderful people, and I hope we do this again next year!

Big hugs to everyone!
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Aw, look at the log cabin in the snow. XD

I'm glad that it arrived safely and that you liked the sketches! I was worried about how Vigil and Warden would turn out. @__@
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I got oak and amazon's (such a cute image, omg XD) and Hybrid's (thank you so much for the sketch and lovely words <3) cards, now I think I'm just waiting for Jenn's and Seren's! We're so doing this again next year :D
Image Image

SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Woo!! Next year <3 I absolutely loved doing this, so next year I am certainly coming back for this card exchange! XD
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Oh no.... I hope it didn't get lost! D:
And yay, next year! This was SO much fun to get stuff in the mail! Next year I"ll plain something super-special!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

I got my cards from Everyone I think! Wow so many wonderful gifts and drawings... ^.^ Every card will be kept and so will my treasures. I am so thankful to all of you for my gifts. I have to say that the artwork from everyone was EXTRAORDINARY! Like... BLEW ME AWAY literally! You all have so much talent and the love and care put into every card was just wonderful. I cant wait for next years! ^.^ Thank you so much again guys for all the lovely stuff through the holidays! I have to say that it did make me so much more happier! <33333
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Got the last of my cards today from Seren, Jennalyn, and RikkuGirl, whoo :D Thank you very much! Seren, we just loved the Christmas cactus, Jennalyn that photo you posted earlier makes a lot more sense now ;D Awesome project! And RikkuGirl, unfortunately the envelope was ripped and just the card was inside ;___; Darn mail service!
Image Image

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

<3 I remade it. XD It was hard! And :C The same thing happened to me Sushi!