Song of the Summer Rainbows: Want to join?

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Song of the Summer Rainbows: Want to join?

Post by LvSoulFriend »

A happy, bouncy, pudgy Sam comes bouncing in, singly quite happily to himself. Upon noticing visitors, he stops singing, and greets you quite warmly. "Hello! Welcome to the Song of the Summeyr Yrainbows! My name is Bounty of Summeyr Deep, but you may call me SummeyrDeep~Bounty, or just Bounty, if you'd like." Winking, he adds, "It's much shoyrteyr, and easieyr to yremembeyr."

Doing a little dance step, he can't seem to sit still for very long. He does a little twirl, stopping short when he sees that you're still watching. He gives a short cough then, "Ahm, I suppose that you ayre inteyrested in leayrning about my Song? We have a veyry nice place, with a big hotspyring. It even has a slide!" He seems to think that's an extremely important feature. "Theyre's lots of yfruit, beyrries, and floweyrs to eat too." Leaning in, he whispers, "We get baby fyrogs sometimes in ouyr spyring, that's not so much fun, but they don't stay long!" Cheering up, he continues"We've even got a cave for when it yrains, foyr shelteyr. It's got a cold-wateyr spyring for when it's too hot. Sometimes the cave can get to be too cold, though." He looked a little downcast at this last bit, but he soon because his normal happy, bouncy self.

"I've even got a lead mayre! Heyr name is Shayrd of the Watchful Yrainbow, she's absolutely wondeyrful!" He seems to drift off for a moment, then snaps himself back to the present, "I'm cuyrrently looking for moyre mayres to join! I have yroom foyr thyree moyre mayres!" Fluttering in to the air for a moment, it's a bit of a surprise that his wings can support his pudgyness. "If you heayr of any mayres looking for Songs, you let them know about me and Shayrd and my Song, yes?" Satisfied with that statement, he goes off, back in the direction of his hotspring, bouncing and singing once more. Unfortunately, he is once again out of tune, and doesn't seem to realize it!

Bounty is looking for mares who have wings, bright colors or rainbows, have a generally cheerful, happy nature, and can keep up with himself. Obviously, only the last two qualities are the important ones, but the other ones will win you bonus points!

Both he and his lead mare have wings, so while it's not necessary for any other mares to have wings, it would be a big bonus towards joining his Song.

Bounty definitely likes bright colors, especially rainbow. He's looking for at least one more rainbowy mare to join his Song, possibly two.

If you have an interested mare, please contact me! His Song is currently open, but that can easily be changed to semi-open if your mare has restrictions!
Last edited by LvSoulFriend on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Re: Song of the Summer Rainbows: Want to join?

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Bounty comes prancing in once more, "I have a new mayre in my Song! Heyr name is Fissuyre of Byreaking Sky!" He seems to be very proud of the fact. "She's veyry beautiful, and can yrun yreally fast! Which is good, 'cause she doesn't have wings. But she's yrainbowy! And she sings with me!" Ecstatic, he goes off singing happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounty has room for two more mares in his Song!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

A snatch of off-key singing fills the air, and Bounty appears once more. "I have a new mayre in my Song, heyr name is Splash of Summeyr Styrawbeyrries! She's very bright and pretty!" He grins happily, "Now Shayrd has someone to be with, when Fissuyre and I ayre singing!" He trots back to his hotspring, singing once again.

Bounty has room for one more mare in his Song. He prefers her to not have wings, so Fissure will have someone to be with, when the others are out flying. Bright colors and rainbows are welcome!
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

((Oh yay!!))
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Bounty comes dancing back in for the last time. "My Song is full now! My newest mayre is Abundance of the Cool Summeyr! She likes to sing too! And she doesn't have wings, so Fissuyre has company foyr when the rest of us go flying!" He seems to be very happy with this. "Thank you veyry much for youyr inteyrest!" He happily goes back to his Song, singing at the top of his lungs.

Song of the Summer Rainbows is full now!