Non Owner Request

Talk about anything you want here.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Non Owner Request

Post by RikkuGirl »

I am DYING to rp. Since I do not have a Sam yet, is it ok for someone to give permission to use one of their sams temporarily till I get one of my own? ^_^

Im just ancy. lol *wiggles* If that is ok, is there anyone out there who would lend me their sweetie? I follow all guidelines for personallity and traits, I do not like to give personality to already owned adoptables if they have established rp personalities, unless allowed.

Just wondering. ^_^ If not Im happy to wait and make more games for everyone to play! :3 *flails*
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Re: Non Owner Request

Post by CosmicDragon »

Hey Rikku! XD I totally know that feeling, dude. Feel free to RP with any of my mimics (other than Fury) cause they love the attention.
<3
Yay for RP!
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

You're also welcome to RP with a made-up Samanayr :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

You're welcome to use my Reflection, she's the only one I haven't really figured out RP-wise yet :) Good luck!
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Zomgosh! You guys are so nice *hugs* ^_^

I dont know if i could do it with a made up one. O.o I get attached to RP characters I make ^_^;; and if its not real yet I dont want to do that cause ill cry ; __ ;

XD I will sift through and see which catches my fancy. ^_^ Thank you so much again guys! :D Ill contact the owner as soon as I make up my mind...*Very hard decision btw* ^_^
My Sams!

Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Feel free to rp with any of mine as well. The only one that really has a personailty right now is Tail since she's based off an older rp character.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

O.O!! Wow, they are all so purty! X3 its so hard to choose, but.. im quite smitten with this one. ^_^

Echos, would you mind if I used... SNAP! :D I LOVE the bright colors and Antlers and well... Shes just so cute! X3

My Sams!