How are you doing today?

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

How are you doing today?

Post by Sushidragon »

I thought it'd be fun to have a thread on the Sam forum where we can just make a post about how we're doing XD

So - how are you doing today?
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Kendarath
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Re: How are you doing today?

Post by Kendarath »

I'm doing well! It's my first day off after five of the roughest days yet at work (I'm a manager at a fast food joint), so I'm enjoying not having to do anything I don't want to. :)
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

I'm great! We finally got the room all painted and most of my furniture is all arranged. It's just a matter of cleaning/organizing stuff and putting up posters and pictures, like "The Winter Blues" that my dad bought for me at VCon and my Glassgryph magnet.

Also, I get to go to Canada's Wonderland tomorrow, yay! I can't wait to ride Behemoth!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Doing alright! Finally getting over the illness that plagued me for a little over a week, so that's always awesome. Busy but satisfying day at work. I discovered a new combination with my clothing that looks unexpectedly adorable, and anything that can make my jubbly self look better is always nice. xD Very much looking forward to the weekend.
Bright Promise
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Bright Promise »

Merf. Sitting here at 23:27 with a big ol' paper weight because my Windows 7 installation DVD appears to be corrupted. otherwise I am like I always am. "Meh..."
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Doing alright today I guess... XD Dreading the weekend ahead, not wanting to go to work, completely exhausted before even starting.
... But then again, I always feel that way before work, so yeah. XD
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Tired. Woke up an hour before my alarm went off thanks to a nightmare about an alligator attacking my son. Yeah, I don't know where that came from either. It's not going to be a very good day, I can tell already. :/
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Eh. im ok ^^;; I have to go to a jewelry store today to sell my grand mothers diamond ring *she is no longer with us and left it to me*. I have to pay my rent.... so I guess im Stressed. lol Other than that... Peachy ^_^

How bout yall?
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Rozel
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Rozel »

I'm feeling good, hyper, but at the same time tired... it switches on and off. xD
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I'm feeling especially good today! I get my Misery soon, as well as paper copies of all my customs, I paid my mom back for shoes and pants, and there's a UStream tonight!

Only downside is that I have to get up at 4am tomorrow for work, ugh XD
Raenia
Silence of Uncertain Cause

Post by Raenia »

I'm feeling good. It's Friday, which is always a plus, and I'm finished my classes for the day. Plus, there's no class Monday for Labor Day, so I have an extra day to do my work. I'm mostly organized, I know what I need to do, and I have a good book to take breaks with. After a week of classes, I think I've gotten used to my schedule. And there's a UStream today!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Yay friday! :D Im feeling GREAT! I got my first Sam and she has cute little booty wings XD *flails* PLUS, I can pay my rent *nods*, always a good thing. AND I get to go home for the holiday! XD Its not far, an hr drive, but still... ^_^ I get to go! :3

Hope you all have a GREAT Holiday weekend! *hugs*
My Sams!

silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

well, I'm feeling dead right now. moving in all the first years was fun, but now my legs and arms all ache, soo many boxes, soo many stairs... *cries* plus, we had to catch the 6:23am bus to get there by 7:00 and were there until 5:00. I think I walked up to the sixth floor maybe 7 times? No elevators :(

Then, today, was the pep rally we had to teach the first years their boogies then cheer and do the boogies in front of everyone else, which was two for me because I had to do the orientation volunteer one as well. That ended around 9:15ish, and then, because it's a Sunday and the buses don't run that late, we had to walk home which took about an hour.

Anyway, I think I need to go to bed now, so goodnight!
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

Today is better than yesterday! ^^; lol But still tired.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Yester day was WOW a tiring day. Idk what it was but I did not sleep well AT ALL! Im hoping to go home on luch and sleep ^_^;;

How are you guys? :D Hope your doing good today!!
My Sams!

iforgotmybirthday1
Yearling
Yearling

Post by iforgotmybirthday1 »

I'm doing pretty well today! I have so much homework though... that I've been putting off! I'm just trying to find things to distract me... I do not feel like writing reports!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Aside from Aunt Dot visiting, I'm good >>
shoshee
Yearling
Yearling

Post by shoshee »

I can't say yet, too early in the day and I have learned not to tempt fate by saying things that can turn around on you. :)
ImageImage
Raenia
Silence of Uncertain Cause

Post by Raenia »

Today, I'm drowning. I may have seriously overextended myself this semester. I'm taking four very work-heavy classes, assuming that I'd be ok since they are all different kinds of work - math-based problem sets, concept-based problem sets, reading, and language. One of those classes has a lab attached, which isn't too big a deal, or shouldn't be. Then I've got orchestra and chamber music, both for academic credit, plus lab work for one of my professors, also for credit. As if I'm not busy enough, I do a winter sport, and preseason lifting is killing me. So, my mathish class is a lot harder than I expected, and it would probably be burying me all on its own. Add the incessant workloads from the other classes, and I feel like I barely have time to breathe, much less all the other things to which I've comitted. *sigh* Enough of a break, back to work.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

I'm doin' ok!

Still sick, which is bah, but. It's getting better, to the point where I made it to work this week. Yay, work. It's money, right? Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be all the way on my feet again and I won't have to miss any more school/work. That would be nice. xD

Tonight is sushi with friends! I'm super-excited about that, it's been a long time since I've spent time with this group.
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

I'm having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day :cry:
I've a cold. *achoo*

Went to the dentist for a filling (an upper front tooth; the Novocaine numbed my eyelids! For a few hours I felt like this O.-)

And someone got my credit card number (and charge over $400 for some music festival over Labor Day weekend) so I had to chase that down and get a new card :evil:

Hopefully tomorrow is an improvement!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

I'm doing well today! Chugging along with menial clerical and data entry work, but I'm in a good mood and things are going smoothly enough. Just sort of floating along right now. I want to be playing Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box so badly. I own and beat the first game, and my friend just lent me this one now that he's finished with it. *heart bubbles*
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I'm sooooore, I pulled something in my right leg last night at Ultimate and I can't bend it various ways today o_x Fortunately it's not as bad as it was last night, when I couldn't even sit without hurting. Booo!

When I got home last night I also discovered that Mr Sushi had bought a new TV o_o I knew that he'd been resesarching them and had saved enough to get one, but I didn't know he was actually going to get one! Since we can hook up the laptops to it like a giant monitor, I know what I'm using the next time I Ustream XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Ohhhh, that'll be sweet!

I'm decent today, bit woozy since I didn't take my meds yesterday, or yet today *smacks self*. Have to call a physical therapy place to see if they take my insurance, call the dr for a referral if they don't, get that sent to the insurance, etc, just so I can get my shoulder taken care of XD

Also need to call the massage place, and see when I can get it. And do laundry, and plan dinner. And see if I can't get my friend Sarah to join the Sam forum *grins* She's on PI occasionally, and she loves Sushi's artwork, so yeah XD
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Awesome sushi! :D Thats one thing that im trying to do with the PC of mine that is in the shop ^_^ I want to eventually hook it up to the tv so that we can do stuff... *dies to see wow on a full sized tv* :3

Im ok... I have been sick yesterday and today *le sigh* And im still at work *faceDesk* I cant wait for today to end. lol Even though I still have to work tomorrow too... -_- But oh well... gotta make that money ^_^;;
My Sams!