Hi everybody!!

Talk about anything you want here.
iforgotmybirthday1
Yearling
Yearling

Hi everybody!!

Post by iforgotmybirthday1 »

I'm new on this forum... and haven't been around an online community in a couple years! :) But, my name is Addie! I look forward to meeting you all :)
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Re: Hi everybody!!

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*waves*

Hi there! Welcome to the Sam community :D We don't bite ... much >> At least, the humans probably won't. Some Sam-kin might though XD

How did you find us?
Rozel
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Rozel »

Yo!

What are you in for? ;o Lol, jking, welcome. I too would like to know where you found us bunch :D
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Hi there! I'm Blue, nice to meetcha'! :D I am also curious as to how you found us, and I hope you have fun here!
iforgotmybirthday1
Yearling
Yearling

Well... I used to have a bunch of websites (and was part of some adoptable markets/communities) quite a few years ago... (before high school.. and now i'm in college). This summer I worked at a finance firm.. we had a LOT of downtime. So... I wondered what had happened to everything. I was really disappointed to find a lot of my favorite adoptable sites/communities/markets where completely deserted/deleted. So... I just google searched every adoptable I remembered the name of (trust me.. so much down time haha) and EVENTUALLY I found a few that were still in existence... and that somehow lead me to the Orchard Messagepost... which is how I found everything else (including Samanayrs!)

Sorry.. not much of an interesting story. And pretty horribly written. I'm going kind of crazy because I'm taking 18 hours this semester and i had 5 classes back to back today! AH!
But anyways.. was anybody here on Firemarket/Ds Market...? I also was on the Crystal Palace for a short while too! :)

But...yea... nice to meet everyone *breathes*
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Hello, and welcome to the Samanayr forums! It's so awesome when people find Samanayrs again after years and years XD

I was definitely on both of those markets, and Grimmorph's market? I can't remember if it was called that or something else XD Did you go by a different username back then? If so, I might be able to dig up any old Samanayrs that you had!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

*wiggles* ^_^ Hi...

:3 *hugs you* Welcome...

: ) *pokes you and feeds you cookies* ^_^ Nummies...

*glomps you licks your eyelid, elbow and nose* :3 you tastes funny XD
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
iforgotmybirthday1
Yearling
Yearling

Yeah.. my username was komila! I don't know if I ever actually had any samanayrs, but I remember seeing them and really wanting some :). Hmm.. I don't know about Grimmorphs, but I remember the Inferno Market was just starting around the time that I left. Those markets were really fun though! I wish they were still around... :(

:) Everyone is so nice here!! yay! Thanks for the licks and hellos!
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

Oh, the days of DS' market. . . lol ^^ *waves at Addie* Glad to see you over here as well. ^^ On an unrelated note, i think the Naa Draa will end soon, since it looks like ya'll are the only ones who are going to enter. *bemused and amused*
iforgotmybirthday1
Yearling
Yearling

hmm... it looks like the orchard messagepost used to be really active. I guess there just aren't as many people anymore :(