Waltz -a-long Bed time Story *Game*

Talk about anything you want here.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Waltz -a-long Bed time Story *Game*

Post by RikkuGirl »

The tenatious walz is sleepy but she refuses to sleep without a bed time story! Though waltz will not fall alseep to just ANY story. She needs a diversified story... one that you ALL perticipate in! She loves you all dearly and would enjoy it if each of you could throw a little something into her bed time story.

There is no winner, no prize, nothing EXCITING, except for a GREAT READ! ^_^

Rules:

I will be putting the begining of the story. If you would like to make the next paragraph please post quickly that you claim the next part to the story. This makes it so that one person is writing and another speed writes and snipes in. lol So if you want to make the next part ofthe story please post:

IM TELLING THE STORY NOW!

That being done, you give yourself time to make your paragraph. IF YOU DIDNT CLAIM THE SPOT PLEASE DONT POST A PARAGRAPH! Please wait till the next one is up and then you may claim your spot and take your turn with the story.

Minimum of 1 paragrah Maximum of 2. Id like to keep this story FLOWING, so the shorter the better.

You may take the story WHEREVER youd like, it IS a BED TIME story by the way ;) So anything can happen. Make it as funny, scary, dramatic, etc. as youd like, just please keep to Sam rules. No sexy time, no nudey patoodeys, no soap mouth language, etc. If you are out of line I will request your post be deleted and you may be in trouble, so please just follow the rules and waltz will have a good nights sleep! ^_^

Here we go!

Once upon a time, there was a little pudgy Sam named Waltz. She was black and greenish yellow and had little wings on her rump. One day as she was walking through a meadow she saw a turtle crawling slowly from a stream not too far away. She lumbered over to the stream and said to the turtle "hey theyre, Myr. Tyrtle... Looking slow today!" She smiled and then heard....

Now its your turn! Claim the next spot with the phrase above and then keep the story going! Please be creative and make me... I mean WALTZ intrigued! XD
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Waltz -a-long Bed time Story *Game*

Post by RikkuGirl »

*Waltz starts to cry...*
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: