Off to the convention!

Talk about anything you want here.
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Re: Off to the convention!

Post by Yuiven »

What a shame… :( Sorry the convention didn't go as planned, but it's heartening to know that you guys still managed to have a good time.

I thought the Samanayr ACEO Cards and the other items would have sold better too. They are charming and unique. Oh well, that just means more for us! :D

Meanwhile, I can hardly wait to see what you've got planned for October!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Im sorry It wasnt what you had wanted it to be :( BUT! Im SO Totaly open to getting a card!

My kitty just passed away yesterday and im a mess. Maybe getting myself something will help me not to think about it. :'( She was so perfect too... *cries*

But. im glad your back home and safe Sushi!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Oh well, it was still fun, and it was nice to be back 'home' for a while :D And here's some photos!

My art show space! One thing that did make me very happy was that nine of the framed pictures found new homes, which was especially a relief because I'd had to carry the larger frames onto the plane with me and they were heavy XD

My table, once we got it into a spot that actually made sense (earlier it was rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise so that one end was against the wall - very poor table placement, and not one of my choices at all). Our table layout wasn't what I was originally going for (eg I'd wanted the corkboards to be all pretty and fabric-covered), but we made do! Some of the plushies that I've made were hanging out on the table, and Mr Shiny Ponyta went to his new home on Saturday.

@RikkuGirl - Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your cat ;_;
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

aww, it's all laid out so nicely! I'm glad you managed to sell a bunch of your framed art work.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Thank you sushi *hugs* Im still in mourning but ill survive. :( I do want a card if I can get one! lol Im trying to stay positive and think happy thoughts, just hard. ^^;; thank goodness for purty sams. :3 they make me happy.
My Sams!

MadMooCow
Yearling
Yearling

Post by MadMooCow »

Sad to hear that you did not sell as many ACEOs as you were hoping, though, I have a sneaking suspicion that there'll be loads of takers from them here. I know I'll be one or them xD

Yay for selling artworks!

Aww RikkuGirl, I'm sorry to hear about your cat. :(
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

*hugs* Thank you MadMoo
My Sams!

Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

The Etsy store looks great so far, Sushi! I'm excited to see the ACEO's up there. It's so exciting! And even though the convention didn't go as well as you had hoped, you know you have an audience here. I just got a new cell phone, so I'd love a charm or two for it, along with a card~

<3