WoW!

Talk about anything you want here.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: WoW!

Post by RikkuGirl »

I will be on a little bit tonight but probly too late for you lv. I will let you in if im on and you are though ^_^

I cannot tell a lie. The first time I did the Horse thing. I stole a big one.. died cause they killededed me. Second time after rez I tried for another big one, got it... and then computer shut off on me. Third time after I logged back in I got the baby pony and it was destiny! xD Got that little sucker and shot out like a light!. :3

Plus, I just thought it was rich that I could ride one... where if my char stood up the pony would be between the legs. *giggles* its like a huge foot ball player on one of those horsey rides at the store. *dies*
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Just incase anyone was curious here are what corresponds with the various guild ranks. Also, I am only making everyone's main account the Song Leader status, all alts should fall under their corresponding categories.

Song Leader (Officers)
Sibyl (Paladins)
Elemental (Mages/Shamans)
Mystic (Priests/Druids)
Sa'Kiren (Warriors/Deathknights)
Sa'Grisayr (Hunters/Rouges)
Lamanayr (New People met through Sams - recommended by member)
Samanayr (New additions to the guild - these would be people we meet on WoW that we think would be good and they would have a trial run)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Well... All i can say is im VERY picky as to who I allow in any guild im in. I dont just ask random people and even if people ask me... Im not mean.. I just dont say. "Sure join now!"

^_^;; I have to quest with them enough and I normally say that flat out. Cause I dont like to be in a guild where I dont KNOW them well enough or if they are just... annoying?

Im very fond of you all and this guild so far is coming along nicely and Id like to keep it between people we know wont steal or hack all our progress...So... Dont be surprised if you rarely get a guild request for someone from me. lol.... like I said.. Im very picky. >.<
My Sams!

Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

I am perfectly fine with just keeping it our small community! I just wanted to be sure the option was there incase people had RL friends that they think would be good for the guild. I'm like you, I don't invite people unless I know them. >_>;;
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

^_^;; Ive just grown very weary of people on Wow... With having a guild myself its just something that I learned over the years.

I was trying to get my sister into Sams... so maybe if she is able to get into it she can play with us too! :D She said she loves sushis art and wanted to read up on the lore and site first before she jumps into the forum ^_^

her name would most likely be codress if she singed up. lol
My Sams!

AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Just wanted to mention (even though I'm not on my 'lock very much) that I agree on keeping invites low. The guild my mains are in has a huge open door policy, and it's really getting on my nerves. But they made me an officer so I feel like I have to just put up with the idiots for the sake of the people I actually like in the guild. Not fun. :|
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

I'm fine with keeping invites low as well, but it's definitely good to also have something in place in case we did happen to find someone in game or something that would be a good addition :)

I was working on making sure I'm good with the WC quests for when we go in, and for the Glowing Shard quest, I think it says we can only get that from a drop from a guy in WC to begin with, right? So that one I won't be able to get ahead of time, if I'm understanding correctly?
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

That's correct! That one starts in WC itself XD Near the very end. Also, what times are people available on Sunday? I have work form 1-6:30, so I could do it at 7:30 or so. Or are people available that morning?

And I'm fine with keeping invites low as well >> I like knowing who I'm playing with >>
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

I can do any of those times, I'm pretty sure. I don't think I have much going on Sunday.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I can also do it later in the week, if people are free then. Sunday morning (aka, 9am EST), Monday after 1pm, Tues after 3pm, Weds until 4pm, anytime after that in the week XD

They got me all bunched up earlier in the week for work XD
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

Is there a time decided for WC tomorrow? Or if we do it later in the week, I'm good for any time Monday, late Tuesday or Thursday, or early Wednesday, if that's needed.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Well, you're the only one that's replied so far XD We can try it tomorrow at 7:30/8pm if people want to, or we can do it Thursday evening. I have work Monday at 9am, so 11pm is the latest I can be up on Sun night XD
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

Mmk :) I'll plan to be on tomorrow at 7:30, and we can just see what happens, I guess. If we have to run it another night, no big deal XD
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

I will be on late today. I have alot planned since the bf is off today and tomorrow :D yay!

So I will get on if I can. If not im sorry :( I hope its a good run! *hugs* <3
My Sams!

LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

So.

Wailing Caverns with a 22 lvl, 20 lvl, and a 16 lvl = total fail XD

I recommend we do this when we all are 24 lvl, at least XD And have sheeping abilities XD
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Sorry to hear that! I'll work on leveling a bit and see when I am available to run it.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

If anyone's available this evening, I've got a couple of characters I'd like to get added to the guild XD

Hybrid added them! Mysticearth, based off my Mystic of the Healing Earth, Tauren Druid. Need to know what's the best talent tree to specialize in XD Have not played druid much!

Also Shariia, my Frost DK.
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Feral is easiest for leveling solo, or so I've heard. Plus kitty stealth is super fun, especially once you get the extra points in it.
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I ended up switching to a Blood Elf hunter - I know we have a few hunters already but I just love playing them XD; His name is Siliver and he just got his first pet, a Dragonhawk named Fondue. Would love to be added to the guild when someone has the time!

Oh yeah, and which professions would be good..? I should probably start training in something XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I need to figure out what professions to do for my DK and my druid *eyes them* I think I'm going balance/resto with my druid. I'm not good at tanking XD

I know my hunter is skinning/leatherworking. I forget what others have.
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

Misery is Herbalism/Alchemy. I think at this point we have almost everything covered? Possibly we don't have Mining, Smithing, Engineering, or Inscription, but it's been a while since I made that list so I really have no idea. We certainly have enough toons in the guild to have doubles at this point, so.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I seem to be missing everyone, but that's probably because I tend to play in the evening my time (7-8pm) and I know most of you are in more eastern timezones XD Siliver's still looking for a guild invite whenever someone has the chance!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Sorry I haven't been on WoW as of late. I've just been feeling really under the weather by the time that I get home that all I want to do is crawl into bed. If you can give me a day you will be on around that time Sushi, I can make sure to be available to add you. :D
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I might be able to pop on this evening and add you. Can definitely do it tomorrow night :D
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

I got her last night :) I just couldn't figure out how to make her a Song Leader? Is that something only the guild founder/head can do?